Saturday, May 2, 2015

Coffee, Caffeinated or Decaffeinated?

I love my wake up coffee, so what is your favorite.  Coffee, caffeinated or decaffeinated? I s it dark roasted, mild light or special blend.  The coffee shops are popping up all over now because the coffee or multiplying as fast as a family of rabbits.  The multiple types of coffee that is for sale in mind blowing. What is it about coffee differences  I know caffeine coffee is to wake you up but what is the purpose of decaffeinate it does wake you it just is hot and favorite but is coffee that good without the benefit of the simulate.  I love the taste of wake up coffee and if I have to stop with the caffeinated coffee then what is the purpose for drinking it.  So wake up drink up and get going with finding the best coffee made or sold.  Mo Howard WVU can tell you.

The post Coffee, Caffeinated or Decaffeinated? appeared first on Joe's Regular Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment