Friday, May 15, 2015

Coffee Good for your Health?

untitled (8) untitled (7) untitled (6)Every day you here about something is good for your health.  Coffee is now among the red wines and beer groups.  I hear now that coffee is good for you in moderation.  It apparently kick starts your metabolism and get you going in the morning.  I guess that I could have told you that with out the million dollar study.  I give up,  what is the truth?  Milk is bad for you then it is good for you,  Butter is no good then it is.  I think that we really don’t know what is good or bad so do as you wish.  No matter what,  they will say it is good for you eventually.  Phil Pustejovsky  is a coffee drinker and does not plan to stop any time soon.

The post Coffee Good for your Health? appeared first on Joe's Regular Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment